Do you provide onsite service?
Yes. To make an appointment for onsite service, please contact us via email@example.com.
My display has an issue. Who should I contact?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I order parts or accessories?
Please contact email@example.com.
What are your service center's hours of operation?
The service center's regular working hours are Monday-Friday, 8am to 6pm CST.
How can I become qualified to service MAXHUB LED displays?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the MAXHUB College Program.
MAXHUB Raptor Series
Part of the screen does not light up after power is on. What should I do?
1. Check whether the network cable in the panel is in poor contact
2. Check whether the power cable in the panel is in poor contact.
The wireless dongle does not work. What should I do?
1. Check whether the wireless dongle is tightly inserted.
2. Check whether the wireless dongle is paired. To pair the wireless screen projector, you need to insert it into the USB port of the machine and wait for a prompt saying that the dongle is successfully paired.
3. Check whether a software driver has been installed in your computer. If the projector cannot be automatically installed after it is inserted into the USB port of your computer, you need to enter “My Computer” manually, find the drive letter of the transmitter in the device driver and click "Install."
The indicator does not work. What should I do?
1. Check whether the power supply is functional.
2. Check whether the power switch is turned on.
No image is displayed after I connect to a computer with an HDMI cable. What should I do?
1. Check whether you are currently in an HDMI channel.
2. Check whether the HDMI cable between the machine and the external computer has come off or is in poor contact.